Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favorite Things

I am missing running, no surprise there. What is making me smile is my running "stuff" that I am missing. For fun, I thought I'd make a list to see where it went.

Running Stuff
  • Lacing my shoes. They are my only shoes that lace. Isn't that funny?
  • My Balega socks. I love those socks.
  • My NEON YELLOW Brooks Vest. That vest is so LOUD I love to wear it!
  • My music-running is the best time I have to listen to my own music. Right now my ipod is getting used mostly for Ballet music-not nearly as fun
  • My running log, now I call it my exercise log. I liked it better when I was recording MILES not laps
  • My watch-I realized the only time I use a watch is when I run
  • Alone time-swimming laps is pretty solitary, but there are still people around that chat while you rest. I didn't realize how much I enjoy just being ME
  • Mountain Berry Shot Bloks for long runs

Good Stuff about NOT Running (this list will be short)

  • Less laundry
  • Charging my ipod less
  • My watch and sports bra tan lines are fading. (I'm actually pretty proud of those tan lines)

Wow, that's all I've got. Anyone have something to add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment