- Lacing my shoes. They are my only shoes that lace. Isn't that funny?
- My Balega socks. I love those socks.
- My NEON YELLOW Brooks Vest. That vest is so LOUD I love to wear it!
- My music-running is the best time I have to listen to my own music. Right now my ipod is getting used mostly for Ballet music-not nearly as fun
- My running log, now I call it my exercise log. I liked it better when I was recording MILES not laps
- My watch-I realized the only time I use a watch is when I run
- Alone time-swimming laps is pretty solitary, but there are still people around that chat while you rest. I didn't realize how much I enjoy just being ME
- Mountain Berry Shot Bloks for long runs
Good Stuff about NOT Running (this list will be short)
- Less laundry
- Charging my ipod less
- My watch and sports bra tan lines are fading. (I'm actually pretty proud of those tan lines)
Wow, that's all I've got. Anyone have something to add to the list?